• Set Printer's heater/dryer to 113°F / 45°C – 122°F / 50°C
• Allow to dry 30 minutes to 1 hour before cutting detailed designs
• Print, cut, and weed design
• Mask with TTD High Tack Mask
• Cover design with Heat Transfer Cover Sheet
• Apply design at 248°F / 120°C with medium pressure for 15 seconds
• Peel carrier Hot. S-Print is a very thin material. Cutter force should be between 30-50 grams to ensure that the design will remove with the mask.
Lycra / Spandex
Wait 24 hours before first wash. Machine wash cold with mild detergent. Dry on normal dryer setting. Do not dry clean or bleach.
Colors displayed on screen may not be a 100% color match of actual material.
This durable stainless steel tool will not bend or break when weeding designs and can be sharpened if necessary. The Siser Weeder features a comfortable rubber grip and allows you to weed Heat Transfer Vinyl and Pressure Sensitive Vinyl with speed and accuracy - even in small cavities!
Achieve even pressure with Siser’s Heat Transfer Pillows! The Heat Transfer Pillows have a soft foam core covered by our non-stick Heat Transfer Cover Sheet material. Most commonly used to even out pressure while heat applying garments with zippers, buttons, seams, hoodies, etc.
If you only purchase one cover sheet, this is the one you want! This is the most popular reusable non-stick cover sheet in the industry. Heat Transfer Cover Sheets protect several things: your garment from direct contact with your heating element, HTV that’s been applied and no longer has a carrier, as well as
the heat plate of your heat press or home iron.
TTD Easy Mask allows you to accurately place the image on the garment then releases easily after heat application. Combine TTD Easy Mask with Siser for the best application results.
TTD High Tack Mask was designed to be used in conjunction with ColorPrint Soft Opaque for the best application results, it is also recommended for any large or detailed design on other Siser Print and Cut materials that could use a little extra grip!